ENMA is a leading recruitment and secondment agency focusing on a wide spectrum of manpower requirements for oil & gas, nuclear, energy in general, transportation, aviation, engineering, ministries, government, industrial organizations and projects management, operations, specialized and skilled workers supply. Headquartered in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, ENMA recruitment services are underpinned by strong partnerships (local & international) which give them an unbeatable reach and quality of human resource delivery. ENMA recruitment services exert every effort to find the right candidate starting from the trained labour & qualified skilled workers category to mid career executives and up to the C-level professionals both on direct hire and secondment basis.
ENMA is a subsidiary of Ittihad International Investment LLC, a prominent holding company in the UAE involved in a wide array of economic sectors. As a result, ENMA’s forte lies in their extensive knowledge to find the right candidate in various sectors namely – Oil & Gas, Nuclear Energy, Construction, Manufacturing, Medical, Hospitality, Chemicals, Infrastructure, Cement, Ready Mix, Precast, Copper, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Transportation, Aviation, Engineering etc. …more
ENMA Recruitment LLC (“ENMA”) is a leading investment firm engaged in a wide spectrum of economic activities. An unfortunate result of our size and reputation is the misuse of our name and our affiliated company names by imposters and frauds contacting potential clients who are seeking financing or foreign investment. In addition, to scammers publishing fake websites and engaging in “phishing” scams seeking payments, personal or confidential information from potential partners and job seekers.
When communicating with ENMA, please:
· Confirm you are visiting an ENMA official website or an authorized website of ENMA affiliate company. ENMA only authorized websites are posted through the below listed domains. No other website domains are authorized.
· ENMA or it’s affiliated companies do not conduct business or job interviews over online communication platforms, such as Google, Hangouts or WhatsApp.
· ENMA or it’s affiliated companies do not communicate through direct messaging services on social media platforms.
Please also observe the following best practices:
· Do not send e-mails or otherwise communicate with anyone with an address other than authorized ENMA e-mail addresses (see official domains listed above). ENMA does not permit our employees and representatives to send or receive work related e-mails from personal accounts or any other address. If you are aware of suspicious or potential fraudulent activity when communicating through email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
· Do not communicate or deal with personnel who are not associated with an official ENMA office. All official locations are listed on our Contact Us page. No other office locations are authorized offices of ENMA.
· Do not share your login information or password with anyone from ENMA. Providing access to your accounts can put your information at risk. ENMA and our employees will never ask you for your login information or password for its own internal business applications or external personal ones.
· Be creative with your password. You should use a highly secure password for all your accounts. The strongest passwords combine letters, numbers and special characters. The longer the password, the better. Never use the name of a family member or any other information that someone could easily obtain, such as your birth date, phone number or address. Remember to change your password regularly as an added security measure. Avoid reusing the same password for multiple websites.
· Use an email provider that asks you to verify your identity in multiple steps. Sometimes this is referred to as multi-factor authentication, or two-factor authentication.
· Should you become aware that your email address has been hacked, please contact your business partner in ENMA or its affiliated companies to notify and warn them of the event.
For more general guidance on avoiding internet crimes, visit Abu Dhabi’s Judicial Department Cybercrimes page or the FBI webpages on recent fraud and e-scams available, If you think you have been the victim of internet crime, you may file a complaint with the following government authorities:
· Dubai Police online platform to report cybercrimes
· UAE’s Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)
· The FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
· You can also report cybercrimes to your nearest police station in your area.
If you have any inquiries about the security of any ENMA communication or have concerns about a suspicious purported ENMA website or e-mail communication, please contact us at email@example.com